BizVibe has identified an increasing focus on digital payments as a major trend for the direct selling establishments industry.
Direct selling establishments are increasingly focusing on offering digital payment options such as mobile wallets and debit and credit cards in order to remove friction in the payment process and improve customer satisfaction. This trend is expected to have a strong influence on direct selling establishments, especially in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
In addition to the impact of emerging trends on businesses, BizVibe company profiles contain numerous high-quality insights to help users discover, track, compare, and evaluate suppliers or sales prospects:
- Industry challenges with their relevance and influence segmented by geography
- Risk of doing business score segmented by operational, financial, compliance, and country risk
- Top company competitors at the global, regional, and national levels
- Names of top company decision makers, their job titles, and social profiles
- Company financials such as annual revenue, profitability ratios, and management effectiveness
- Latest press releases and company information
Direct Selling Product and Service Categories
BizVibe’s platform contains 10M+ company profiles, spanning across 200+ countries, and categorized into 40,000+ products and services. The direct selling establishments industry group features 38,000+ company profiles categorized into 10+ product and service categories. Each category contains detailed insights dedicated to helping procurement and sales teams find trusted suppliers and target sales prospects.
The direct selling product and service categories include:
- Bottled Water Delivery Services
- Bioethanol Fuel suppliers
- Biojet Fuel Suppliers
- Acetylene Bottle Suppliers
BizVibe for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe is the modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe provides outstanding product features for both category managers and sales professionals.
For buyers, BizVibe helps companies quickly discover and shortlist suppliers, compare companies, create customized alerts for supplier news, and send RFI/RFPs from pre-built templates. For sales teams, Bizvibe allows users to efficiently build prospects lists, track and evaluate companies, and integrate their CRM.
This all-in-one platform was designed to equip users with all necessary tools needed to complete the entire buying/sales cycle in a single workspace.