Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation has allocated funds to be used for the construction work at different sites.
1. The Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation, central Procurement Team (CP) now invites sealed bid from all eligible Contractors of category GC-4/BC-4 or above who would be technically and financially capable to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the construction work of the following:
A- Remaining construction of cold store Work at Bahir Dar
B- Renovation and Maintenance of G+3 building at Kality Buna Maderaga
2. Bidding will be conducting though the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
3. Interested eligible bidders may be obtain may obtain further information from the central procurement Team Unit (CP) at the address given below from 8:00 to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm – 4:30 p.m. (Local Time).
4. The bidding procedure to be followed is two stage envelop procedures the first envelope containing the preliminary qualification and Technical proposal requirement clearly qualification and technical proposal requirement clearly marked (Technical proposal) shall contain mandatory document listed in the bidding Document, and Bid security listed in the bidding Document, and bid security should be sealed.
The second envelope containing the financial Requirement clearly marked “Financial proposal” shall contain financial offer and recent cost break down with two copies each should be sealed and the two envelop shall be enclosed.
5. A complete set of bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of August 16, 2019 Monday- Friday 8;00 a.m – 12:00 noon, on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of birr 450.00 (ETB) four Hundred Fifty only). The methods of payment will be cash or cashier’s check.
6. The bidding documents will be sent 1stclass mail for overseas bidders who send bank draft of birr 450.00 9ETB) four Hundred fifty only) or USD 15.00 (USD fifteen only) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in addition to the price of the document to the address given below.
7. Bid must be delivered to the address Procurement & consultancy service unit behind kadisco Building at or before 2:30 pm (local time) on September 16,2019 Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ representatives who choose to attend in person at the adders/ representatives who choose to attend in the bidders/ representative who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 pm on September 16,2019 all the bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 50,000.00 (ETB Fifty Thousand only) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible by local bank for each construction works.
8. Bidders should participate for only one construction work.
9. The purchaser reserves reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
10. The address referred to above is.
Ethiopian Trading Business corporation
Debreziet Road, infront of Addis Ababa
Commercial bank, Temenjayazhe sefer Branch
P.O. box 3321
Telephone No. 011-4167345: Fax No 011-465 54 28
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia